Thursday, October 28, 2010

Rough Digital Sketches and rough final for project 2

I reshot the images in order to get a better angle and lighting and mood out of the photograph.  I chose some imitation maple syrup for my river as it's color is similar to some types of booze and it was a brighter orange/golden color that gave the overall image some pop.  I lined up the bottles in a path much like trees line the riparian zone of a riverbank.  I then shot different angles and settled on one that had negative space up towards the top so I could have a distinct place to put my title.  I also gathered up some bottles in the corner of the room and shot them for the back cover area to keep the theme consistent throughout the cover.  I need to readjust the author and title and add in the publisher and barcode etc as well as watch my margins and change the font color to white or black rather than the green on green.

No comments:

Post a Comment