Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thumbnails for project 1

  So for my thumbnails I had to focus on three interrelated images that would express an idea or word or thought on a universal level.  The ones I would like to continue working on are the dinosaurs, the topography, the flowering bud, and the grapes and wine images.

I chose the dinosaurs for their shapes and lines that would make up their design, and I find them interesting and mysterious so I could really take my design to my own interpretation of them.

The topography would be cool to see what abstract yet readable images I can produce that describe different types of ecosystems, and adding on to that, the rose/bud idea stemmed from my interest in how energy and cycles occur in nature and in our own lives.

The wine and grapes would be great, I would like to again see them for their shapes and working on a more monochromatic color scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment